Mission, Vision, Core Values
Our mission is to promote and advance health equity by conducting health promotion and prevention programs that address the prevalence of diseases in vulnerable and underserved populations through:
- Health Education
- Advocacy and Empowerment
- Preventive Health Care and/or Clinical Screenings.
Our vision is to eliminate health disparities by building healthy communities.
The Partnership will:
- Conduct evidence-based health programs in the community
- Collaborate with other grant makers, grantees and/or stakeholders to address health issues affecting our communities
- Build coalitions with community stakeholders, including providers, to reduce health disparities
- Work in partnership with academia to research and evaluate promising practice programs and to publish outcomes
- Care of the Poor